Tips To Avoid Razor Burn
Let's start with this what is a razor burn? A razor burn is a red rash that you get after shaving. It can cause tenderness, burning sensation, itchiness and small red bumps. Men mostly get it on their face after shaving. We are here to let you know guys you can stop razor burn by following these simple tips and using these product suggestions.
1. Regularly exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells.
2. Before shaving, apply a lubricant, such as shave gel or shaving cream.
3. Avoid the urge to pull your skin tightly while shaving.
4. Shave in the direction that the hair grows.
5. Shave with light and short strokes.